[CLICK ON TITLE ABOVE] Issues Being Debated In the Church: Why My Apparent Silence? By Samuel Koranteng-Pipim, PhD. In recent times, I’ve received lots of emails, asking why I have been apparently silent on issues that are presently being debated in the church. I have been urged to write or ad...
|Highlights of Dr. Pipim's Spiritual Failure & Journey||| Print ||
Listen to Dr. Pipim’s inspiring messages at the Metro New York Men's Prayer Ministry radio broadcast, and obtain copies of his latest books at:
These heart-warming messages--by voice and by pen--present important lessons on failure, betrayal, and hurt.
Thank you all for your prayers on his behalf. By the grace of God, his strength has been renewed, and he’s back on track again to “strengthen his brethren.”
Highlights of Dr. Pipim's Recent Spiritual Journey
1. For Dr. Pipim's public announcement of his spiritual failure, click here
2. For Dr. Pipim's request for and willing surrender to prompt church discipline, see link
3. For Dr. Pipim's New Year’s Message and Announcement, click here
4. For Dr. Pipim's announcement of his new line of work ("My Song At Dawn"), click here
5. For Dr. Pipim's sermon series at the Metro New York Men's Prayer Ministry radio broadcast, listen to his My Song In the Night and Take Heed
6. To obtain copies of Dr. Pipim books Six More Chances: Success in the Midst of Failure and Hope Through the Dark: Inspirational Nuggets on Failure, Betrayal, and Hurt