Is Your Father Alive?

A Father’s Day Tribute To   Some Special Father-Figures in My Life © By Samuel Koranteng-Pipim, PhD; June 18, 2017   Last year (2016) was a particularly trying year for me. Within the span of six months (from June to December 2016), I lost my biological father and three special father-figures a...

The Land of Blessing

The Inauguration of "Dunia ya Heri" Report by Samuel Koranteng-Pipim, Ph.D  On the weekend of June 9-11, 2017, I was privileged to be a special guest at the inauguration of “Dunia ya Heri”  Children's Home (or Orphanage) in a small rural village called Yale Yale Puna, in the Kigamboni District...

Formed of Steel, But Coated In Clay

[Click on Above Title Link for Clearer View]   A Tribute To Dr Raoul Dederen (1925-2016)  By Samuel Koranteng-Pipim, PhD [NOTE: Dr. Raoul Dederen (1925-2016) was my “doctorvater,” theological and spiritual mentor,  pastor, father, and role-model in research and teaching. I learned from him ...

The African Mind PDF  | Print |  E-mail
ARTICLE QUOTABLES
This link will bring together some important statements by Dr. Pipim, pointing readers to sources where they can further explore the subjects of the quotes

The African Mind
“There’s nothing wrong with the African mind; our problem is the African mindset.”

"Petty jealousies, short-sightedness have produced many of our leanding 'African PhDs'--i.e., Africans with 'Pull Him Down (or Pull Her Down) Syndrome.”

"African black beans are puppet leaders--they are black on the outside, but have the mindset of the white colonial slave masters.”

"Don't be fooled by the appeal of tribalism. Tribalism is the most comfortable shelter under which our African leaders hide their own incompetence and selfishness.”

--Listen to author’s 3-part presentation to A.L.I.V.E. themed "This Mind"
(Also available at Hope Video's ALIVE site: http://www.hopevideo.com/Alive.htm